2012年9月30日星期日

280912

It was Friday again
Friday always is my hang out day

Shopping shopping and shopping
But can't find the things I want :(

But last I bought this
purse of Charles & Keith as my lovely mom birthday present





















That day no movie anymore
Noon at Starbucks
Night at Bed

I order a beverage without alcohol




















It's a miracle ! HAHA
But Honey Milk is always my choice
I like honey I like milk so combine it is PERFECT

But the most I like is green tea :*

All of them always playing their phone
Emm.. me too !

As usual
take photo + FB-ing

I really really took many photos that day
So I just upload some here :)




















Bed time





















Taipei cap + moustache ring + singlet
Casual wear


Noon I saw ET
When my phone appear his name that is always got a purpose
But now I lazy care about you

we are just friend :)





















ET boy !
His face really like ET ! wahahaha

没有评论:

发表评论