2012年10月23日星期二

Today Suck

Well , such a long time no update my blog
Do you guy miss me?

But this post is not a good post
I'm in a bad mood today
upset and gonna mad

I'm busy for many things recently so that I'm no free to update
Busy for my mid-term, presentation, and a lot of assignment need to complete

What a busy college life !

I'm upset, my result is not very well
pressure :'(

I don't know what I had to do
confusing, lost ..


Today is not a good morning, not a nice begining for a day

Argue with my mom early in the morning and I'm very pek cek !!
She's non stop scolding this and that
Oh god ! I'm gonna crazy !

Otherwise I wait my bro for a long time and almost be late in class
today lecturer are not allowed to be late, luckily is just "almost"

Spoiled my mood early in the morning
luckily I had no presentation today, it's change to next week
If not I don't know how my presentation work when I'm bad mood

I'm worst .. I must work hard
I don't want to become a loser and I don't want to retake my course
:'(

没有评论:

发表评论