2012年11月19日星期一

Black 15

That day was a working day.
A awesome DJ came to The Libray !





















This lady DJ are really really awesome !!
I like the style she playing the song and the form she proformance
Her real people are really cute and pretty
Her hair style and height same like me, my colleague said that we look a like!!
LOL 暗爽  XD
Her real people are really look different with the poster

Actually it's a happy and high night until I notice an accident.
DaDang~~~!!! ``
















Fuck that brainless thief !!
luckily my car had no valuables, they just stole syiling and a pair of heels
but waste my money to maintenance my car ! shit !

I get shock when I going to take my car after work
Suddenly my high mood become so down !
This really surprise !! *fuck you thief

The glass fragments are failing everywhere, stuck my hand when I started to drive
it's hard to clear it and my dad give the worker clear so we no need to do anything .


Emm.. Well, today is 20 November
Happy Birthday to my daddy !! Love you always ~

没有评论:

发表评论