2012年11月27日星期二

Twilight | Cold War

Well, this is a movie post

Rushing my assignments like hell recently
Finally it's almost done.
Just "almost" ..

Take some time to relax myself and really long time no watch movie already

Twilight, watched with my all new friends
who is James, Chee Siong, Raymond and CY





















Is the most interesting with the other last of Twilight
Their daughter really look like barbie doll but sometimes she's look weird 
I wonder if I have a daughter or sister like this it will be very scary 

This is the last episode so regrettable 
Ya, I'm a fans of twilight and I'm Jacob team but like Cullen family

Emm.. something it's weird too..
Why Jacob will fall in love with Renesmee 
Really unexpected 


Next, it's cold war
watched this with my "family"




















This is really awesome !!! 
Their director are amazing !!

I like this movie because it's not a fighting film, it's use wisdom to solve the problem
and it was meaningful ! 

Expect the next episode !!

没有评论:

发表评论