2012年11月23日星期五

Hair Impression Graduation and Competition

















Yay ! I do the model of this competition
I'm not the hair stylist or make up artist.

It's more tired than I imagine
my hair has bleach two times and dye two times
which is purple and grey colour

Actually it's the mistake, my hair stylist don't want the effect like this
But the result is nice, not bad
we both like it so much !
Here the photo of my hair





















Seriously I love this so much !!
receive a lot of best comment on this hair ~ thanks :)

Okay, this is that day's stage
















真的是"台上十分钟 台下十年功"
It's waste my many times to this hair show, but it's just a few minutes on the stage

Let's talk about that day ~














Everybody busying doing their own works.

When the show started, I'm waiting here.














See where I am? I'm so ugly OMG

When I'm on the stage





















Emm.. my leg are so weird.. please ignore it.. *speechless 

Here's the ladies models















I'm in here too :)

Now turn the men models
















Did you see "Top"?
A guys who is really look a like with TOP of Big Bang
Every girls are crazy with him and all photo with him.

Well, I forget about our judges 














Here's our 5 judges whose professional 


Although I have no get any awards but it's a great experiment for me 
Congratulations to my hair stylist who had win a award 
I knew a lot of friends who was friendly, cute and nice
nice to meet you all so much ! :D

Here's all people who join this, teacher, hairstylist and model












I see this photo a long time but still can't found where I am LOL

Here's is me ! Number 14




















After the show, damn tired




















After done everything supper with some hairstylists and my sis




















Tired this two days and rushing my assignments
Final exam are coming son *sob

没有评论:

发表评论