2012年11月5日星期一

Halloween Night

Late post about Halloween

Ya, I spend my Halloween Night at my working place,
The Library @ Raja Uda

Actually I suppose go to Clubbing, but I receive my manager call
Oh, damn it !
spoiled my plan.. Isshhhh !

But my Halloween not bad too :)

There hired make up artists on that day, all the staff must make up for match up this festival.
I tell the make up artist don't draw so many on my face, I'm lazy to clean it
so here's my super duper normal make up




















Just a normal evil look? I think ~

Here's the design of that day












Infront of the door















The stage















The look of inside















bar















The handsome DJ from Ipoh















Customer make up for free and dress up terrible can join our competition
Here's the 3 winners with our boss !


























Now turn our stuff !
all at the stage ! Oisehh !!















The dance performance















Here we are !
know which I am? :D

没有评论:

发表评论